My guest Connor Boyack once said, "Until I graduated college, I never had the time, the mental energy to focus on what I was passionate about." This led him to ask , "How do I help my kids avoid the same fate I had?" The author of the popular Tuttle Twins series and President of the Libertas Institute walks us through how he teaches his kids using their own passions, and explains how you can do it as well.
Transcript - https://share.descript.com/view/DVZuYANWQMa
About Connor Boyack:
- Executive Producer of the Tuttle Twins Show - https://tuttletwins.com/
- Founded and President of Libertas Institute - https://libertas.org/
- Author of 42 books, including the popular Tuttle Twins children’s series https://tuttletwins.com/
- And the new book with Corey DaAngelis, Mediocrity: 40 Ways Government Schools are Failing Today's Students - https://amzn.to/45sjnqn
- Connor's site - https://connorboyack.com/
- Passion-Driven Education: How to Inspire Your Child to Love Learning -
Do you have comments or questions about this episode? Visit it on ChrisSpangle.com and leave one!
Join our Patreon now for commercial-free shows, bonus content, and our complete archives - https://www.patreon.com/wearelibertarians
Join our Facebook Group to meet other listeners. - https://www.facebook.com/groups/walnutssociety
Visit Chris-Spangle.com to see my other podcasts and projects or to add me on social. www.Chris-Spangle.com
Looking to start a podcast? Download my podcast Podcasting and Platforms now, and check out my recommendations for buying the right equipment.
Chris Spangle and Leaders and Legends, LLC edited and produced this podcast. If you want to start a podcast or take yours to the next level, please get in touch with us at LeadersAndLegends.net.