Chris Spangle explains why every business needs a podcast as part of its content marketing plan.
1. Land meetings with potential clients you might not otherwise have an opportunity to meet.
2. Build a relationship with potential customers and existing clients in a more intimate medium - It’s more personal than videos or written blogs.
3. Easily break down the complexities of your industry in a fun way
4. Cheap content marketing! - How much does a slick video cost that 150 people will watch on YouTube?
5. Build authority in your space.
6. Develop your presentation skills.
7. Build a community!
8. Build online traffic.
9. Use niche interests to talk to the right people.
10. Character-based marketing is more effective than the old model of advertising.
Find the links to the recommended equipment in The Toolbox. –
Be sure to grab your guide to launching a podcast here - https://skilled-inventor-6849.ck.page/e015466602
Download the Podcast - https://link.chtbl.com/podcasting-and-platforms
Connect with P&P